Monday, January 22, 2007

Sydney siders


An italian in Sydney
Originally uploaded by K's page.

We landed in Sydney on a warm summer day and my heart truly swelled with pride as we arrived into Circular Quay and saw the glorious harbour from the train's windows. We then promptly went to our hotel to sleep off some of the jet lag.

When we finally awoke, we just spent the last few hours of daylight wandering the harbourside - Gennaro checking out the Opera House and me taking thousands of pictues.

While we were only in Sydney for a couple of days, it was a nice little introduction for Gennaro to my gorgeous home country. We also managed to shake off all the jet lag while roaming Sydney's many sites. Shopping also featured fairly prominently... I even managed to catch up with my old pre=school friend Victoria and her boyfriend on one of the evenings.

No comments: